couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.2.0
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:50:08 GMT
On 12 January 2012 04:41, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 18:49, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
>> Just to summarise my current position:
>>
>> If Dave thinks we can have a meaningful binary shipped for Windows, that is
>> ready pretty much immediately, then let's do that. If not, then lets try to
>> get it for 1.3. I don't think we're gonna get an OS X binary for 1.2, so
>> let's try to get that for 1.3 too.
>>
>> I don't want to hold this release up any longer. So beyond Dave's yay or
>> nay, are we good to go people?
>
> We are.

Like a Boss http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/114/151/14185212UtNF3Va6.gif

Largely thanks to Randall's pre-release patching efforts 1.2.x looks
pretty good on Windows. I have alphas stashed at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jeifcxpbtpo78ak/Building_from_Source/SDK7.1#view:list
including R15B, R14B03 and 03 versions if needed.

BTW from 1.2.0a-08d8f89-git I am getting just 2 failures now in
attachments using FF Aurora 11.0a2 (2012-01-09) and also on Safari.

attachments & attachments_names
Assertion failed: expected '"\"qUUYqS41RhwF0TrCsTAxFg==\""', got
'"\"jeLnIuUvK7d+6gya044lVA==\""'

A+
Dave