couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.2.0
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:05:56 GMT
On 15 January 2012 19:05, Noah Slater <> wrote:
> Bump. Dave? Gonna move without if you don't speak up. :)

Sorry!! Literally *just* finished looking at this.

TL;DR - let's roll 1.2.0.

I don't see any *functional* issues in the failures from the test
suite - attachments are written, and read, correctly. For some as yet
unknown reason the MD5 is different on Windows vs Linux & Mac OS, but
this has been present for some time. It's only turned up  as a result
of additional tests applied in COUCHDB-1337.

The underlying crypto:md5 values are the same, and so is the raw HTTP
data. I am still digging through mochi to where this comes from.

I don't see any issues for replication - can anybody confirm? This
looks like a dev issue rather than user impacting.

from 1.1.1_js-1.8.0:
12> Digest = base64:encode(Digest_Binary).

from 1.2.x:
8> Digest = base64:encode(Digest_Binary).

View raw message