couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.2.0
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:37:28 GMT
I'd like to get to the bottom of that, since it will have negative
effects on replication (the md5 of attachments is part of the rev
calculation).

Also I noticed that ibrowse master has improved handling of long
running requests (e.g, large attachments). Anyone that's seen
"streaming att. ended but more data requested ~p" will be interested
to know that it appears to eliminate them.

B.