couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <>
Subject Re: Do we need 2 entry points for the replication?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:37:26 GMT
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 14:14, Benoit Chesneau <> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Paul Davis <> wrote:
>>> I think it's too late, though. There's work on master to fix the
>>> issues with _replicator now (and the similar ones in _user). While I
>>> don't like the approach, it does solve the problem.
>> We can break it eventually and I think we should consider it sooner
>> rather than later.
> +1

Should we start a list of things we want to break?
We're going to have to break some view API stuff for the next
SpiderMonkey. Might as well do as much of it at once as possible.
I've got a great idea for how to let people know: we'll call it 2.0.
It's sexy and I heard The Web got it a few years ago.

View raw message