couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SF Drinkup After NodeSummit
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 01:20:00 GMT
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 15:49, Sam Bisbee <sam@sbisbee.com> wrote:
> Hey community,
>
> Some folks mentioned wanting to gather in San Francisco after
> NodeSummit, so Cloudant is going to sponsor a drinkup the day after
> NodeSummit. Beers on us. :)

Thanks! Looking forward to it.
Sam asked myself and Benoit if Cloudant could host this instead of the
21st Amendment CouchDB meetup we planned for Friday.
To clarify, that meetup is now cancelled and everyone should come hang
out with Cloudant and the NodeSummit people.

** Commit-fest / Dev Time **

In addition, Benoit and I propose a commit-fest for Thursday
afternoon, *before* the Cloudant drinkup.

All are welcome to attend. The focus will be on CouchDB, CouchApp
tooling and the development roadmap. The focus and intention is to
provide a time for developers and contributors to discuss the future
of CouchDB and get patches reviewed, not on CouchDB fundamentals or
introductions.

If only few are in attendance we will find a place at that time. If
any company or space can host it would be great, or if someone wants
to sponsor a small conference room at one of the many co-working
spaces (maybe close to 21st Amendment).

See you all soon!

Randall