couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.0 bug fix question
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:55:34 GMT
On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 13:47, Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net> wrote:

>        I don't want to divert the RFC question for what's really a Q, but I'd like
to ask as it directly affects usability for me.

>        When going through the Couchbase Single development, I hit tons of bugs in
the replicator DB, most of which Filipe fixed for me pretty quickly.  As this was before
the git integration and was done in our git repos, it's hard to know whether all those contributions
made it back.

>        I don't know if actual Apache bugs were fixed, because of the workflow.  I'd
hit something, tell Filipe, he'd give me a fix and I'd be happy.  Do we know if all those
things made it back into replicator DB?

There has been a pretty constant stream of commits to the replicator
in the 1.2.x branch and many closed JIRA tickets. Filipe is probably
the only person who can really answer that.

$ git log --pretty=oneline --author=Filipe 1.1.1.. | wc -l
295

$ git log --pretty=oneline --author=Filipe 1.1.1.. | grep -i "replic" | wc -l
103

:-D