couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.2.0
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 00:55:46 GMT
Okay cool.

Dave, I will work with you over the next few days to come up with, and
document, our procedure.

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Dave Cottlehuber <dave@muse.net.nz> wrote:

> On 15 January 2012 23:45, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's been over a week since this thread started. I've been circling in
> > a holding pattern around current master so as not to create noise that
> > detracts from this RFC and voting.
> > I don't see anything else holding up 1.2. I say, "ship it!"
> >
> > -Randall
> >
> > On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 13:31, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> >> I await your feedback.
> >>
> >> On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >>
> >>> If it's a regression, before. If not, after.
> >>>
> >>> B.
>
> Ship it! SHIP IT!!
>
> Credit to "Doctor Bob" for working through with me where my remaining
> issue was lurking.
>
> Noah - yes I'll roll Windows binaries, how does this fit in with the
> actual release process?
> Would it be separate artefact / vote? I'll check out the Apache Web
> approach.
>
> A+
> Dave
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message