couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.2.0
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 02:49:34 GMT
Just to summarise my current position:

If Dave thinks we can have a meaningful binary shipped for Windows, that is
ready pretty much immediately, then let's do that. If not, then lets try to
get it for 1.3. I don't think we're gonna get an OS X binary for 1.2, so
let's try to get that for 1.3 too.

I don't want to hold this release up any longer. So beyond Dave's yay or
nay, are we good to go people?