couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Sallings <dus...@spy.net>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.2.0
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:55:12 GMT

On Jan 12, 2012, at 12:29 AM, Simon Metson wrote:

> What about "just" bringing couchdbx up to date? I assumed that's what the couchbase binary
was (though am very likely wrong). Might be simpler than starting afresh. Happy to test, and
might find time to give the code a refresh too.

	I put a good amount of work into making CouchDBX a delightful experience I wanted to use
for myself (and continue to).  I'd be glad to help anyone who wants it to be even more up-to-date-er.
 I think it's pretty great as it is, though.

--
dustin sallings