couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Dumont <ddum...@apache.org>
Subject Git at apache, how's your test run going?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:10:11 GMT
I've heard that you guys are a pilot project for using Git at apache.
 How are things going?

I've been linked the 3 or so documents describing the criteria for success:
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/GitSuccessCriteria
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Git_At_Apache_Guide
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/GitJiraIntegration

but I didn't see any mention of a timeline or progress made towards those goals.
It looks like the project kicked off in late September of 2011, how
long was it expected to run before enough information would be
collected to make a decision about the possibility of other projects
moving as well? I'm not asking if you plan on resuming your SVN
access, I guess I'm just eager to read about progress on this topic :)

Thanks,
Dan