couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very impressive CouchDB story.
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 13:19:48 GMT
Yeah thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the talk and will be passing it
around to some friends.

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ - Ludwig von
Wittgenstein

"Water is fluid, soft and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is
rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft and yielding
will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is
soft is strong." - Lao-Tzu