couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the great git project
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:56:51 GMT
On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM, Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rogers@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the expectation that *all* of the concerns added to this page will be resolved?

I think no.

Actually I am one of these guys without any concerns.

I think we should show that git is compatible with the Apache way and
that git will not destroy communities (not more than svn, when used
worse).

Therefore it will be good to make some kind of reports, to see, what
concerns actually are important and which ones are acceptable when
unresolved

--
http://www.grobmeier.de