couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA and Git - Achieving Harmony
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:37:05 GMT
Hello Randall,

I have not looked to deeply into this post yet (time!!) but from the
outline I think it might be very helpful.
http://olamy.blogspot.com/2011/11/from-pull-request-to-jira-issue.html

@olamy is an ASF fellow too

basically this is a maven plugin which creates a patch an attaches it to Jira:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-patch-tracker-plugin/

Command is like: mvn patch-tracker:create

Probably we should consider this for the git workflow

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de