couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB new docs proposal
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:47:51 GMT
On 26 November 2011 14:25, Robert Dionne <dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:
> +1 for Latex

Hi Robert, all,

Thanks for taking the time to read all that!

Specific design & tools aside, are you willing to support at least the
principle of upgrading/improvement of the documentation?

Or are you fundamentally against docbook? Personally, I am agnostic on
the tool but I would like to know that I can contribute something that
won't require rework in future, and I'll happily learn tool X to
support that.

I see little point in counting a few +1 votes and then making
wholesale changes; this should be a consensus otherwise I'd rather
revert to incremental changes to the wiki.

A+
Dave