couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject the great git project
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:05:39 GMT
Hey folks, some you may remember me from such projects as PhoneGap
which is now under incubation as Callback. Our mentors have informed
us in order for Git to be accepted the CouchDB 'experiment' must
succeed. So we are joining you here to help see that the experiment
does succeed, and as fast as possible!

We have been informed that documentation on the process of
contribution via Git in "the Apache Way" has yet to be writ (or is
possibly has been started but isn't yet complete). Seems like a good
place to start --- can you point me at the appropriate starting point
for contribution here? Also any other suggestions required steps
really appreciated!