couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB new docs proposal
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 22:42:28 GMT
I will happily volunteer to work on generating html output from whatever we
store the documentation in, ultimately I think they should be integrated
into futon, and I would request that whatever the documentation is stored
in, that its its reasonably easy to parse and wrangle into your own output *

Also volunteer to do any work on the website needing done

Cheers
Dale

 * I am currently wrestling with the otp team changing the erlang
documentation format every release and breaking erldocs