couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB new docs proposal
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:53:36 GMT
Noah: All I really mean is that the docs/ are widely available. If
it's infeasible to push them to the wiki then let's not do it, but I'd
be surprised if that's a technical challenge for a group with our
diverse superpowers.

As for choice of markup language, I have no preference. What's the
minimum here? Do we need more than just plain text? The linux kernel's
Documentation/ dir seems to get away with it.

B.