couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [2/5] git commit: use couch_db calls instead of couch_btree
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 19:02:26 GMT
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 11:00, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 02:48, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>> Randall,
>>
>> Did we miss the chance to review this work before it landed?
>
> Yes. Sorry. I thought it was more trivial than it was. I owe it to
> Filipe for catching the mistake.
> While I changed get_design_docs not to get the body by default (I like
> this change), he's correct that it skips deleted docs and that would
> break _changes.
>
> My apologies, Bob. I've just reverted it.
>

>> B.
>>
>> On 9 November 2011 10:36, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> maybe couch_db:get_design_docs could take some options to handle the
>>> case. I think it's a good idea to use couch_db as abstraction to the
>>> deep level.

Open for suggestions. I left my change to not read the body
automatically in there, since I think it could do good things for
couch_mrview as is.
Some of these module dependencies will become more clear as we start
breaking up the core into more OTPieces.
Thanks for being vigilant. Sorry for getting trigger-happy.