couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the great git project
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 23:53:16 GMT
To update this thread, the project has begun to assemble guidelines
for Git at Apache along with criteria for success.

 * https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Git_At_Apache_Guide
 * https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/GitSuccessCriteria

Brian, you should jump in and familiarize yourself with what's going on here.
Also, warm welcome to the Callback project! I'm glad you're here.

-Randall