couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1195688 - in /couchdb/site/htdocs: downloads.html downloads.txt
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 00:44:20 GMT
After updating downloads.html, you need to remove the directories from
dist. I have done this for 0.11.2 and 1.0.2 (should have been caught sooner
than this) but I was unable to do it for 1.1.0 because the files are not
group writable. Could you remove this directory manually, Bob? Also, could
you make the 1.1.1 release files and directory group writable? I have added
a corresponding note to the release procedure.