couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB new docs proposal
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 23:13:01 GMT
I seem to be missing the start of this thread.

What are we voting on?

I am happy to lead the way on getting this implemented, and dealing with
people's requests, and saying no a lot, and all the other things you have
to do when you're trying to avoid designing by committee. But to do that,
I'm going to need a designer to help me turn these from mockups into
working HTML and CSS for a fully functional site, with each page nicely set
out.

Copying in kriesse and eegg, on the off chance that either of them have the
cycles to devote to this. ;)