couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Besogonov <alex.besogo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Canonical's decision to move away from CouchDB
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:31:11 GMT
I had the problems with Erlang runtime on mobile devices. Specifically, on iOs
devices. So I started my SofaDB project to replicate the CouchDB replication
protocol in a simple C++ library.

Consequently, I found that the protocol for conflict resolution is not
documented anywhere, including the source code :)