couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Kristina Schneider <m...@kristinaschneider.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB new docs proposal
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 05:09:27 GMT
Whatever you are voting on, happy to see some activity on these old designs getting implemented
:)

Noah, let me know if / how I can help and I'll see if I can free up some hours for that!

Kriesse

On Nov 25, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

> I seem to be missing the start of this thread.
>
> What are we voting on?
>
> I am happy to lead the way on getting this implemented, and dealing with people's requests,
and saying no a lot, and all the other things you have to do when you're trying to avoid designing
by committee. But to do that, I'm going to need a designer to help me turn these from mockups
into working HTML and CSS for a fully functional site, with each page nicely set out.