couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <jo...@atypical.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB new docs proposal
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:24:43 GMT
On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:40:41PM +0000, Noah Slater wrote:
> Cool idea.

Agreed! As part of the coursework I'm planning for January, I can start
contributing back class notes and information as well. This would be the
start of documentation about how the code is laid out, formatting, etc.
I see this as complementary, and whoever signs up for the course can
also contribute at least 30-60 minutes of documentation cleanup as well.

If the course is successful, as it is iterated, so too should new groups
of students be available to help out as well. With any luck this will be
self-sustaining.

> I have created a wiki page:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/SourceDocumentation

I'll add this to the wiki right now.