couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From magnetpest2k5 <grittyg...@gmail.com>
Subject python couchdb data collection stops
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 06:14:27 GMT
I am using couchdb to store twitter data. I found that couchdb stops updating
its data base though I keep getting the twitter data. I basically store the
dictionary that contains twitter data by using the python couchdb save
method, db.save(twitter_dic) where db is the database instance. I find that
some times I get 3GB of data and couchdb stops storing, sometimes it stops
storing even when it reaches 0.6GB. I don't know what is the reason. If some
one have come across similar situation please help me out. Is there any
better method to store the data using python wrapper?