couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Tarr <dominic.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: status of universal binary json in couchdb
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 05:59:21 GMT
okay, interesting.

that sounds a bit more difficult than the parser! but nevertheless the right
approach.

I'll admit now that I do not know erlang yet. I've been wanting to get into
it though, and implementing ubj seemed both interesting and useful.
refactoring couchbd, prehaps more challenging.

good to know the lie of the land, thanks for your answer!

cheers, Dominic