couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Stockton <chrisstockto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Replication lacking resilience for many database
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:02:28 GMT
Hello,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Filipe David Manana
<fdmanana@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Chris Stockton
> <chrisstocktonaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> That said work is in the'1.2.x' branch (and master).
> CouchDB recently migrated from SVN to GIT, see:
> http://couchdb.apache.org/community/code.html

Thank you very much for the response Filipe, do you possibly have any
documentation or more detailed summary on what these changes include
and possible benefits of them? I would love to hear about any tweaking
or replication tips you may have for our growth issues, perhaps you
could answer a basic question if nothing else: Do the changes in this
branch minimize the performance impact of continuous replication on
many databases?

Regardless I plan on getting a build of that branch and doing some
testing of my own very soon.

Thank you!

-Chris