couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting the Git Experiment (for realz)
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 03:45:07 GMT
The writable Git repository is now live (finally).

Non-committers can clone with:

    $ git clone http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb.git

And committers can clone with:

    $ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb.git

Tickets related to bugs with Git @ the ASF should be directed to the
Git component on the INFRA JIRA project which can be found here:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA/component/12312655

Of special note, I remembered to switch the origin's HEAD to master
this time so every thing is now done with the normal Git conventions.
This shouldn't screw up any checkouts but people relying on tracking
should update their local configurations so they keep getting commits.
And of course, committers should push commits to master and not trunk.

Apologies for the delay between my promised completion and now.

Paul Davis