couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.1 Release, Round 3
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:07:34 GMT
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Filipe David Manana
<fdmanana@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Filipe David Manana
>> <fdmanana@apache.org> wrote:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> All tests pass, signatures match.
>>>
>>> Mac OS X Lion, OTP R14B04, Chrome browser.
>>
>> Which ssl version? Still the bug?
>
> OpenSSL 0.9.8 built from source, exactly like it is described here:
> https://gist.github.com/1199903

OK, so that's not mac osx lion as a purpose. I prefer to stay accurate
here. I'm opening a bug for this issue. Not sure how to handle that,
the README is the easiest solution if we don't want to stop the
release. I would prefer that this notice appears in 1.1.1 release.

@nslater any idea how to present that notice and where exactly ?
README? a REAME.osx ?

- benoit