couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tweaking the release procedure
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:11:04 GMT
I like it, +1.

I'll note that the copied tag '1.1.1' from '1.1.1rc1' will look a
little strange. It will be exactly the same as the '1.1.1rc1' tag,
including *saying* 'tag 1.1.1rc1' in the tag body (when you view it
with git tag -v 1.1.1, for example). I'm fine with that, it's pointing
at the same stuff and it's a record of the fact that rc1 was blessed
as the actual release, but I mention it because it's odd.

B.