couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.1 Release, Round 2
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:05:47 GMT
That ignores the number of releases performed prior to the creation of
that page. The release tarball contains the right stuff. Since the
process is not fully automated and has never been fully documented, I
don't think your -1 is fair.

However, it seems the recent addition of help to couchjs is broken on
Windows, which is release blocking, so, once it's confirmed, round 2
ends in failure too.

B.