couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.1.1
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 08:30:53 GMT
There is no build of 1.1.1 on Ubuntu 11.x that will work as well as
1.1.0, so I think it's correct that it cannot build under those
conditions.

Let's get 1.1.1 out, with the many useful bug fixes and tweaks, and
then focus on getting 1.2 out with 1.8.5 support (and "BREAKING
CHANGES").

I vote +1 to removing 1.8.5 support and the paren hack from 1.1.x.

B.