couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.1 Release
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:23:30 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for all the responses so far. Unfortunately I am aborting this round.

It turns out there is a serious bug in this 1.1.1 candidate when using
SpiderMonkey 1.7.0. Instead of sealing the 'doc' parameter to views,
we seal the object that defines the seal function, which then causes
all kinds of 'X is read-only' events.

It's a one word fix, so a new 1.1.1 candidate will be out very soon,
and it should not invalidate any of these results.

B.