couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <>
Subject [VOTE RESULTS] was (Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.1 Release, Round 3)
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:57:20 GMT

The final tally of the vote is:

  7 +1 votes

This exceeds the required minimum three +1 votes and the proposal
passes. One intended vote was excluded (sorry Dirkjan, you have to say

I shall prepare the release as soon as possible.

The individual votes are as follows:

Sam Bisbee:

Klaus Trainer:

Bob Dionne:

Randall Leeds:

Filipe Manana:

Jan Lenhardt:

Noah Slater:

Thanks to everyone who voted.

On 29 October 2011 19:16, Noah Slater <> wrote:
> +1
> I am happy to report a complete success.
> I followed the new Test Procedure to the letter.
> I have moved the notes on OpenSSL to the Troubleshooting guide:
> If people run in to this problem, please direct them here.
> If it becomes a big problem, we'll call it out from the downloads page.
> I have added a small note to the README.Unix file mentioning this problem.

View raw message