couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Riyad Kalla <rka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High latency (40ms) and low request rate (10 rps) under windows
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 23:15:22 GMT
Konstantin,

What happens when you set delayed_commits to true? With that off you are
requiring an fsync (iirc)  after every value written and then are at the
mercy at your disks write performance (but not in the sense of burst-write
as these are individual, disparate write requests coming in).

Also, is this build Couch Single Server from Couchbase or some other Windows
build of Couch?

-R