couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Tweaking the release procedure
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 19:54:26 GMT
... Okay. Not sure what happened there. So, uh...

Can we do something like this:

It's the first round of voting, so we tag to:

    vote/X.Y.X-1

This vote fails, so we move on to the second round of voting, and we tag to:

    vote/X-Y.X-2

This vote passes, so we copy the tag to:

    release/X.Y.Z

We then leave both the vote/* tags in place because they're prefixed to
avoid confusion.