couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.1 Release, Round 2
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:56:15 GMT
On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:

> nslater: Can we decide now if we're sticking with (approximately) the
> release procedure we've been following so far or whether we have to
> nail down all the git things and document before round 3 can begin?

The actual text of the release procedure wiki page is unimportant. I realise
we want to get this out ASAP, and I don't want to be a PITA. But we DO need
to nail down how we're tagging releases. As long as we get that far, and as
along as round three is tagged according to that policy, and as long as we
write it down afterwards, I think I will be a happy bunny. Am I being
reasonable?