couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Locking down the wiki
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:58:03 GMT
Yeah, I don't think we need a Procedureā„¢ in place for this.

Basically, as long as a wiki admin adds you to the contributor list, you're
good to go. How you reach out to that admin, or how they find out about your
request, is unimportant. We should present plenty of options for people to
contact one of us.