couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2/3] git commit: improve argument parsing in couchjs
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 18:19:00 GMT
The help output says "install" so that's what I'm going on. My point being, either the cURL
bindings are enabled at install time or they're not. I don't see why this command would let
you change that, or "install" them.

On 2 Oct 2011, at 19:14, Paul Davis wrote:

> s/install/enable/ ?
>
> On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Enables the cURL bindings so couchjs can run the javascript tests from
>>> the command line.
>>
>> Why is this in the command line options to the script? Either they are enabled at
install time, or they are not. A script like this should not be talking about "installing"
anything. Right?