couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus Trainer <klaus_trai...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.1 Release
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:55:47 GMT
Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick) amd64 with Erlang R14B01, Firefox 8.0,
xulrunner-1.9.2.23 (configure
--with-js-lib=/usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-1.9.2.23/lib
--with-js-include=/usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-1.9.2.23/include)

* `diff -r` between release and git tag 1.1.1
(https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb.git): ok
* gpg, md5, sha1 signatures: ok
* make check: ok
* Futon tests: ok