couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Somov <trophyb...@googlemail.com>
Subject community of CouchDB developers in the Netherlands
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:54:04 GMT
Hi all,
I do my best to learn the internals of CouchDB.
Even though I could already identify some places to be improved
(COUCHDB-920, COUCHDB-800) I still feel myself lost when I read the Erlang
source.

Since I do not want to bombard this list with a zillion of stupid questions
I am wondering if there is a developers community in the Netherlands (where
I live).

I would be happy to join a meetup of CouchDB developers.
Googling did not help to find either CouchDB or Erlang community here in the
Netherlands. Can someone help me ? Is there one ?

Thanks,
Andrey