couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.1.1
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:58:15 GMT
I have one concern I would like to be solved for 1.1.1, which I wrote
about sometime ago but got no replies so far:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201109.mbox/%3CCAL3q7H5aseiWRJ+CGgZZZr82MpfbGucG_5oe8nKWELL06vtJSg@mail.gmail.com%3E

I have it basically finished on a local branch and will try to
finalize it tonight.

--
Filipe David Manana,