couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branching 1.2.x
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:53:37 GMT
Completely agree it's time to start thinking about 1.2.0.

There a few things I would like to see in 1.2.0:

1) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1238 (use _users
database to store OAuth tokens)

2) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1266 (richer _active_tasks)

3) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1271 (replication
cancelation fixes and simplification)

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sep 12, 2011, at 18:07 , Noah Slater wrote:
>

>> On 12 Sep 2011, at 16:35, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>>
>>> The fact that we branch 1.2.x won't mean we can't get more tickets in there,
it's just to unblock trunk for post-1.2.x commits. I hope this makes sense and I hope you
all agree.

>> How are we going to stop a repeat of the 1.0 release branch "kitchen sink" problems?
>
> I'd like everybody to suggest their wish for 1.2.x and then agree with this group on
how much of the resulting list we can actually get into the branch in a reasonable amount
of time :)

--
Filipe David Manana,