couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting the Git Experiment
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:30:05 GMT
On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
> Awesomecake whoohoo!
>
> Thanks Paul!
>
> Cheers
> Jan
> --
>
> On Sep 24, 2011, at 04:51 , Paul J. Davis wrote:
>
>> The Git repo is up and running. Everyone should test it out and try and break it.
Let me know if you find any issues. Thanks again for the patience from everyone.

>> Anonymous clones are up at:
>>
>> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb.git
>>
>> Committers need to clone from:
>>
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb.git
>>
>> General docs are up at:
>>
>> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/
>>
>> GitWeb is at:
>>
>> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf
>>
>> And a commit:
>>
>> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/commit/f07c75fe
>>

>> On Friday, September 23, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Paul J. Davis wrote:
>>
>>> SVN is now read only.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9uuPza41Uw

and bring up the new Git repo. I'll send emails when SVN goes down and Git comes up.

(mailto:paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com)>wrote:

> [...]
If something

Normally I

was trying to push a quick fix this afternoon but I got

remote: Write access is currently disabled. The ASF Git
remote: repositories are currently undergoing maintenance.
remote:

No waning in the ml though.

- benoit