couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching 1.2.x
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:06:16 GMT
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sep 12, 2011, at 18:07 , Noah Slater wrote:
>

>> On 12 Sep 2011, at 16:35, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>>
>>> The fact that we branch 1.2.x won't mean we can't get more tickets in there,
it's just to unblock trunk for post-1.2.x commits. I hope this makes sense and I hope you
all agree.

>> How are we going to stop a repeat of the 1.0 release branch "kitchen sink" problems?
>
> I'd like everybody to suggest their wish for 1.2.x and then agree with this group on
how much of the resulting list we can actually get into the branch in a reasonable amount
of time :)

> Cheers
> Jan
> --

I would like to put COUCHDB-431  in 1.2 , the last version is coming
later today. (I'm currentlly testing it)

I'm -1 for COUCHDB-1238. Since we are about to change the way we
handle the users, I think  it's better to wait for this one rather
than introducing another big dependancy on this user db.

Apart that , I'm ok for the trunk like it is.

- benoƮt