couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.1.1
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:55:36 GMT
I updated three issues I had in my backlog to be 1.1.1.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB/fixforversion/12316395

If I can't get it done in the next 48 hours, we can probably punt, but
they're all pretty straightforward. I either have patches mostly finished or
the ticket already contains the fix.