couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching 1.2.x
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:00:44 GMT
+1 There's also this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1265 (replication
introducing dups the _changes feed) Definitely would like that in
1.2.0.

K.
---
http://blitz.io
@pcapr

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Filipe David Manana
<fdmanana@apache.org> wrote:
> Completely agree it's time to start thinking about 1.2.0.
>
> There a few things I would like to see in 1.2.0:
>
> 1) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1238 (use _users
> database to store OAuth tokens)
>
> 2) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1266 (richer _active_tasks)
>
> 3) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1271 (replication
> cancelation fixes and simplification)
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

it's just to unblock trunk for post-1.2.x commits. I hope this makes sense and I hope you
all agree.

>>> How are we going to stop a repeat of the 1.0 release branch "kitchen sink" problems?
>>
>> I'd like everybody to suggest their wish for 1.2.x and then agree with this group
on how much of the resulting list we can actually get into the branch in a reasonable amount
of time :)