couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn de Vos <pepijnde...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Update Handler Conflict Resolution
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:10:50 GMT
Okay, so a new config value will have to be introduced?

Where would be the best way to specify if a function can be repeated? In the request? It's
the most flexible, and I don't see any harm, but I don't see a need either. Somewhere in the
ddoc maybe?

What is the process for contributing a patch? I'm nor Erlang programmer, but I'd like to keep
the ball rolling.

Pepijn