couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting the Git Experiment
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 03:51:25 GMT
The Git repo is up and running. Everyone should test it out and try and break it. Let me know
if you find any issues. Thanks again for the patience from everyone.

Anonymous clones are up at:

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb.git

Committers need to clone from:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb.git

General docs are up at:

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/

GitWeb is at:

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf

And a commit:

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/commit/f07c75fe

On Friday, September 23, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Paul J. Davis wrote:

> SVN is now read only.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9uuPza41Uw
>
> On Friday, September 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
>

> > That's enough of a consensus for me. I'll ask for SVN writes to be disabled and
bring up the new Git repo. I'll send emails when SVN goes down and Git comes up.

(mailto:paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com)>wrote:

> [...]
Git as our

Normally I