couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble replicating
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:52:38 GMT
So, my replication task has again stalled, with my logs filling up
with thousands of that aforementioned error message, again today at
around 1:25 CDT. I'll also note that this error state seems to
adversely affect couch's responsiveness...

I'm still unsure how to troubleshoot this. Is there any more
information about my setup that would help?

FYI, I deleted the _replicator doc and have gone back to maintaining
this continuous replication with a cron script.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net> wrote:

> On Aug 11, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Zachary Zolton wrote:
>
>> By the way, after the _replicator doc went into the error state, I
>> removed all the _replication* fields and save it. The replication task
>> resumed and it seems to be keeping up-to-date for the past few hours.
>>
>> Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for now... (^_^
>

>        You only need to remove the _replicator_state.
>
>        There are a few bugs that prevent it from automatically restarting as you
might expect.  I'm sure I've hit all of them.  :)